I have just come across your website and would like some advice as to which of your products to use for my skin. I am 32 and have had moderate cases of acne on & off for many years now. This latest bout has left me with many scars which makes me uncomfortable without makeup. To top it off I have chloasma but this seems to have calmed down through changing my contraceptive pill. By the end of the day my skin can be a bit oily, I still have blackheads around the nose area. So, I guess I have oily/comination skin. Could you please suggest a skin care routine with the aloe vera products that can especially help with the scarring.
Merry christmas and I look forward to hearing from you (and using your products!).
Thank you for taking the time to write to me. Well, let's hope we can sort this out for you. I would suggest:
2.Organic aloe vera exfoliant. The base of this refreshing exfoliant is very similar to our Face and Body Milk. Use this 2-3x week but don't scrub, just wipe a little exfoliant gently over dry skin with wet hands, then wash off or just brush off with a tissue, which ever you prefer.
3. Aloe Vera Face and Body Lotion to re-hrdrate your skin and to start the repair process.. Use this as your toner, spay onto clean face and body whenever needed. Keep it in the fridge for for hot days! this is 99% pure organic Aloe Vera and will repair, protect and moisturise your skin. Aloe Vera has anti-bacterial properties and will keep acne at bay.
4. I would love to suggest the anti-oxidant serum as an additional boost for your skin. Apply morning and night once your toner has absorbed. this Serum will also assist with any skin discoloration.
5. Aloe Vera Repair Oil. This might sound odd but I suggest you add a few drops of oil to a few drops of water in your cupped hand mix and apply to your face. this won't leave you feeling at all oily and will repair and moisturise your skin. Oily skin needs lots of moisture.
6. Face and Body Milk . As your daily moisturiser, after repair oil morning and night.
7. A Green Clay Mask once a week would be really beneficial too.The Products I have recommended are available in our Oily/Combination Skin Essential PackSuncare Plus Moisturiser comes tinted and our Mineral Foundation has SPF20+. Suncare Plus is a thicker cream and would suit you if you have a darker complexion. If your skin is fair I would suggest a mineral foundation and use a good brush to achieve a natural look with good coverage.
with the Antioxidant serum as an extra. I also recommend that you use a mineral sunscreen or mineral foundation with SPF. Our
I hope this is helpful and answeres your questions. I have recommended a full routine that I am sure, will improve the condition and appearance of your skin.
Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas.